Chicken Family Portrait Wallhanging Idea


I was playing with some ideas of what to make with my chicken family quilt block patterns. In my family we have my Dad, my Mom, 3 girls and a boy. I had the idea to use the chicken family blocks to make my own family! How fun is this? How cute would this be for a wall-hanging? Simply add a dad and mom at the top and the number of children in your family on the bottom using solid green for the backgrounds and the bottom piece. If you have an odd number of children instead of an even number, simply put in a solid green square. Add a little gingham border and some binding and voila! You have your own little chicken family portrait! Click the picture to find the patterns for each chicken family block:

Comments

  1. my kitchen theme are roosters and chickens so this pattern would make a pretty cute wall hanging in my kitchen to share

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment