"Love Across the Miles": A Quilt Block Pattern for Quilty Friends Around the World

I was recently in touch with a one of my quilty friends/business connections in the UK. I was happy to hear that she and her family were well as the world navigates the COVID-19 pandemic. It was clear by her email that many of the things we’re experiencing here in the USA are also true there and around the world. All I have to do is turn on a podcast or get on Facebook to see that we’re all sharing many common life-changes globally; many working from home, social distancing, self-quarantining, children home from school, etc. 

I am so thankful that we live in a world where we have the blessings of social media, email, text, Facetime, and many other technologies to stay connected with each other! These things are more important than ever as they help us maintain this sweet world-wide quilting community. In some ways, this time to stay home and use these tools is proving to be fun and is already creating unique opportunities for connection and making new memories. J

My friend’s email, along with the comments from lots of other friends, inspired me to create this quilt block: “Love Across the Miles” as my way of sending a message of encouragement and hope to everyone that I care about around the world. These are unprecedented times yet totally conquerable challenges that will, indeed, be conquered! In the meantime, I’m sending much love and virtual hugs to all of my quilty friends everywhere! Stay home and stay well! <3 You can access this free block pattern here



-Gracey

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful and meaningful block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this block. Are you a new blogger? I was trying to look around your blog and only found three entries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment